Belated Christmas Wishes and Happy New Year!

Hi everybody,
I hope all of you brought in the yuletide with loads of peace and happiness.Belated Christmas wishes to all and let me be one of the first few to wish you all a tremendously prosperous and absolutely happy happy Happy NEW YEAR!!!!!!
May this year be filled with all that your heart hopes and desires for.May all your dreams come true and I hope and Pray that everyone tries to see the positive in life always.
For the glaring mistake that I have made in my previous post...the name of the movie has been changed to "Unaale Unaale".So for all those people who said that you had heard the songs...tsk!tsk! Liar Liar pants on fire!!! haha! At least listen to the songs now and beware of impending technical and minute details from me in my mails henceforth.Alright alright you are forgiven.
Enough of small talk friends.Lets get down to brass tracks...
Start making your New Year Resolutions from today if you haven't done so already and try sticking to it at least for the sake of people around you...
You could also make a resolution to not making any more resolutions at all.That way nobody gets disappointed! Sheer Genius my thoughts...eh??
Alright folks I'm off to spending the New Year with my family.
Will see you next year...Seasons Greetings and Cheers y'all!

4 comments:

Vijay Krishnan said...

hi shalini!
wish u a happy new year.
nice one....
let all be positive in the coming year and no more negatives to be heard....i too wish and pray for that....will comment on ur song once i hear it....
hv a gr8 weekend and a gud start...
i hv taken a resolution to become a play back singer and sing along with u soon by this year......ha ha ha.....praying for tat.....ciao....

Dreamchaser said...

"You could also make a resolution to not making any more resolutions at all."

Now that what I call something SWEET!! LOLS!! That was indeed a good idea of Resolution shalini :-)!

Probbably I will be the first to follow that. I admit you are a Genius now :P!

Happy New Year to you and your Family :-) Have a prosperous year 2007 ahead.. ;)

Cheers,
Dreamchaser

Anonymous said...

what does unaale unaale mean :S reply back please

Saravanan said...

Hi Anon,

Unaale means because of you

Search This Blog