Shukre Sharjah

Hey everyone,

First of all sorry for my long absense in blogging...I keep trying to make the time to blog but off late it has been kind of difficult.
Well for starters, thanks all of you for your comments on "Mudhal Naal Indru".Appreciate it!
Today is my performance in Sharjah {near Dubai}.Having a very quiet morning with rehersals only later in the day so I caught the opportunity to write to all of you.The show is at the Cricket Stadium and the expected crowd is almost 25000! The show has a variety of artistes ranging from actors to singers and everyone is having a heady time shopping.Today will be the first time I will be singing the song "Mudhal Naal" from Unaale Unaale and I hope the crowd enjoys it.
Will try to upload pics from the show.Wish me luck everyone!

13 comments:

B A L A said...

All the best shalini.......keep rocking sharjah

SHEETAL AMBAR said...

Wow ! Cool ! Im sure the crowd will love it ! Its a wonderful song ! And ur enthuasiasm will def get the crowd going ! U should know cos tts wat i saw in u the first time i saw u perform ! Wishies thou !

Suuu...... said...

all the best dear.. am sure the crowd will njoy . u rock man.. plz update ur pic tooo

aparna said...

all the very best to u... i know u wud put up a great show!!! keep rocking

Shan'Anand said...

All the best Shalini...

pavithra said...

Hey Shal I know u will do great n will rock Sharjah , the crowd will surely have a great time ...

All the best !!!!!!

Naveen said...

all the best shalini. TC..

SUJA said...

All the very best i know u will make others to enjoy the show by ur beautiful song

Vijay Krishnan said...

gr8 song rock rock rock rock and roll the stage......:)

Arumugam M said...

All the best shalini....

AM I A HINDU? Best Seller said...

All the best shalini. If you wish to have a complimentary copy of my book, please write to me.

Anonymous said...

wut does unaale unaale even mean.. :S

Anonymous said...

wut does unaale unaale even mean.. :S

Search This Blog