Hi y'all,
Hope alls well with you guys....
Im not going to apologise (again) for not being able to blog for soooo long.
Feel terrible doing this all the time...But I'm sure you all understand.
So thought I should somehow make a write today atleast on all what I have been upto.
Well,for starters belated Navarathri wishes to all.I had a great time last week.
Have been singing for some fantastic projects just awaiting the release and will surely let all of you know once its out.
As of now 'Vasool' has released and I have two nice melodies in it.Listen and let me know how it is :-)
There is another movie called 'Inba' which is going to release.I have sung a nice song there too.Another special thing in this movie is that my mom (who is a writer)Georgina has written one of the English lyrics for it.Cool huh!
The other one is 'Bommalattam' which I sang for Himesh Reshamaiya.Interesting stuff.
Loads of other stuff but dont want to reveal the secrets now.slowly but surely you will all get to know.
For all my blog viewers,I must say you guys are so sweet to leave your comments and send me feedback on everything I do.This blog wouldnt be here without you guys!
And as for all my fans and friends on Orkut.Thanks guys for all your support.Really appreciate all your mails and scraps.
Thanks all of you!Love you all!
Hey! By the way,There is this blog called the thekaipaishop.blogspot.com
This is a great place to see and buy some authentic traditional and trendy kai pai's that is handbags in tamil.get it!
Do let me know what you guys would like to have me put up on my blog and it shall be done...
Keep those comments coming and I do hope I will write sooner the next time :-)
Take care and Adios y'all.................................................................................................................................

2 comments:

whAt A LiFe said...

Oh that's great, I will chk out the songs. :p

Ur blog is really cool. I enjoy reading it. Keep rocking ok.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

IPL 2017 Schedule
IPL 2017 Points Table
IPL 2017
Fifa 2018 schedule
IPL Live Streaming
IPL 2017 schedule

Search This Blog