Just had to share this experience with all of you.
The wind is blowing and I can get the smell of the first drops of rain on the earth...
The rain is lashing at my sitout and the entire scenery of the trees and flowers seem to be swaying with renewed freshness...
Listening to calming easy listening music on live365.com radio on the internet I decided to become one with the rain and walked onto my sitout to feel the raindrops on my face...I put my feet in the puddles of water that gathered on the marble floor and became a child once again.Splashing the water with my feet I knew that God had created this magnificient moment for us to realize that life is too short to spend only thinking of how to 'get to the top' or 'be number 1' or in rushing from one place to the other trying to please everyone,trying to be your best always,without ever stopping...without ever giving yourself that magnificient moment to forget everything and just become one with every raindrop or every leaf or every little breeze that touches you...
Whether it be near your window looking at the stars,on your terrace feeling the breeze or on the road having the rain falling on you,just enjoy it,live that moment and you would never feel the same again...
So all you highly sterssed out people,just give yourselves that moment and let me know how it felt......
As for me right now,some great fool thought it would be fantastic to listen to songs on 'CONE SPEAKERS' for gods sake!!! My moment will never return I know but I know that those few moments will remain etched in my memory forever......
Take care y'all..................

5 comments:

s.H.a.S.h.I said...

OMG cant believe im reading the singer shalini's blog.. though i havent heard much of ur songs.. i think u had come in the show of junior singers in vijay Tv if im not wrong.. fell in love wid ur voice.. and u also look beautiful..
All the best to u in ur future endeavours..
-Ure Fan :)

Get Set Go said...

The singer also has a hidden poet - could you let us - your fans know what all hidden talents you have ?
This is like stealth dosages of discover - cant wait

Get Set Go said...

The singer also has a hidden poet - could you let us - your fans know what all hidden talents you have ?
This is like stealth dosages of discover - cant wait

Oswald Pereira said...

You have a good blog Shalini and talent as a writer as well. I'm not familiar with South Indian languages; so I guess I'll listen to your Hindi songs whenever they are available.

Arlene Jay said...

tht was a gud 1 gurl !!

Search This Blog