My MotoRazr Phone!

Im sitting working on my comp and I realize its been about two hours and my phone has not rung! Then I thought Id look to see if the battery was down or something and yup my phone was off.So I charged it for a few minutes and decided to turn it on.Nothing happens.I keep on trying and still no sign... So i decide to let it be for some more time like about an hour. And still nothing.Im totally freaking out by now to know what the hell is wrong with my phone.
Im using another phone but all my numbers are stored on this one and I feel totally helpless because I dont remember anyones number and if I need something I cant even get anybodys help.GAWWWD!! Totally frustrating! Does anybody know why this happened??
Going to service my phone now.I hope my numbers on the phone memory dont get deleted...

6 comments:

Saran said...

The battery has probably died! Might need a new one! I know this is a bit late suggestion...but has it been solved? or u decided to get a new one on hands?...

Saran.

SHALINI said...

Yup got myself a new one.Its an N95 and loving it! The old one is still around so I should probably give repairing it a shot.Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I always wanted N95 and it has been a couple of weeks since I finally managed to convince my dad to get one for me. gettin nxt week...yayy. (heard frm many ppl that the battery dies so quickly in N95 :s ) but i don't care, at the end its N95 :-) cool.

Saran.

Vasanthan said...

i don think they would be deleted.
I Never liked Motorola because except for its hardy looks and nice designs, the interface simply sux.

If you eventually come to the decision to switch phones, why not buy a samsung?

Anonymous said...

Samsung phones' batteries are waste! they die out so quickly! N95 is da best u kno.

Arul Prasad said...

Yo! how're u?

the iphone is coming to India on Aug 22nd, isnt it? You should give that a try.

N95's battery is a sucker as well, especially if u use it for browsing the web etc.

Search This Blog