Long break come to an end...

Hi everybody,
Im most sorry for just being completely out of blogging for so many months.My dear father's sudden demise was a rude shock to me and since then I have not been able to write to anyone leave alone blog about my current happenings.
Its strange sometimes how life can throw two radically opposite emotions and situations,a melancholy of sorts,right before us and you cant justify either.My dad's demise and the fact that I am pregnant leaves me feeling a chaos of emotions.A sense of guilt prevailed when I felt depressed about my dad, that it would affect and stress out my baby and on the other hand it seemed so unfair that I felt so happy on feeling my baby kick or see it on a scan when my dad so recently passed away.But with the help of my in-laws and my ever supportive husband,I have come out of this turmoil.
My heart will always be filled with wonderful memories of my dad,of all the times we laughed together,of all the times I made fun of his english and tamil(he being from U.P.),of all the times I got solid beatings from him for doing my math wrong(he being an aeronautical engineer) and for all the wonderful advice he always gave me...
My daddy was a very strong man and loved his family more than anything in this world.I wish I could have spent more time with him and taken more care of him.But alas,fate always has something else planned for us.
My advice to all of you is to never delay doing something for your loved ones.Dont push things for tomorrow as you can never get back lost time...
Now my focus is the new life that is coming into our family and all preparations are on for it.
Will keep you posted on whats latest

12 comments:

whAt A LiFe said...

My condolences to u my dear. Its very difficult to console someone who has lost her loved one. But as you have mentioned, fate always has different plans for us. Just pray that his soul rest in peace and the golden memories of him will be with u forever.

Congratulations on ur pregnancy, u r going to be a proud mum. Ur dad's blessings will be with u and who knows he might be born again as ur child. Stay strong ok. Don't stress ur self up, keep us updated on ur delivery.

Take care sweetie.

SHALINI said...

thanks alot shantini...

Thamizhmaangani said...

hi shalini, have been a regular reader of ur blog. shocked to hear abt ur dad. really sorry abt it.

as wat shantini said, ur dad might be born again in ur kid's soul. he will be always blessing u where ever he is. be strong and congrats to u on becoming a mum.

all the best! always stay cheerful. things might be tough but show them that we are much tougher. tc.:)

SHALINI said...

Thanks for your condolensces.

Vijay Krishnan said...

OMG! visiting your blg after ages. and found such a sad news. sorry fro you. Let his soul rest in peace. take care.

R-ambam said...

Hi,
I m sorry about your father ..
I am as confused as you are ,When I say m happy for the new addition to your family.It sounds kinda weird to put it together.
And yeah.....This is the greatest mystery of life...We cant change what has happened..so please take good care of yourself and the little one.Congratulations !Remember, every meal on time.
I see that u are a daughter of a proud father...Now is ur time to prove yourself ,a proud mother.

take care,
Rekha (one of ur fans)

Santosh said...

Hii...

First time reading u r blog.....very sad to hear about your dad's demise....

Congratualtions on u r pregrnancy..

Santosh

பிரியமுடன்... said...

Shalini....No worries! your father might wanted to be u with another hundred years as your son, so he might died. wait for a while u could see your father soon such as a Kundu..Kundu...Baby! Be Happy! try to manage yourself ya. This is Life ya! Take care Bye
Premkumar from Singapore.

கிருஷ்ணா said...

தமிழில் எழுதினால் நன்றாக இருக்குமே

ஷர்லினி

Maddy said...

I missed the link of your blog and found it today. Sorry to hear about your dad. For sure he is blessing you always wherever he is

Trinity said...

hey that was really sad
you could neither mourn for your dad nor be happy for your child...

God is always with you thro all this and helping you cope. never forget that.

AMIT said...

Bad news.

Make website india

Search This Blog