Hi everybody!
Hope all is well with all of you...
Thanks for all the comments and wishes.
Life is one long rollercoaster ride with the little addition.Day seems to merge into night and I dont even realize when it happens.This is the busiest time of my life and the most beautiful experience ever.Even when you wake at 2am in the morning,it seems so worthwhile when you see your little one give you a big toothless smile and makes all sorts of gurgles when he sees you.
On the professional front,I have not yet started to do anything yet.I am missing out loads of opportunities,but I am not feeling one bit sad about it.I dont feel like leaving my son even for a minute.But yes nevertheless,I will have to start work soon so I have decided to enter the scene in Jan sometime.
Some releases are Pattalam,Pulan Visaranai(Part 2),Newtonin Moondraam Vidhi,Theeyavan
some unreleased ones are Lingapuram,Sarithiram,Rajadhi Raja in tamil.
Casanova for Gopi Sundar with Blaaze in Malayalam
2 songs in kannada for the movie Chikpetey Sachagaloo

And one big change is my son's name.In my previous blog I wrote his name as Pranav,but we have changed it to Aditya.
I will be putting up some pics soon.
Take care and God Bless!!

9 comments:

பிரியமுடன்... said...

Wish u Happy New Year Mam! Convey my new year wishes to your hubby n son! May god bless u all.....Happy 2009!

Maddy said...

Wishing you, Your hubby and Aditya a Very Happy New year.God bless you all. Looking forward for the pictures of your prince

kaunquest said...

Shalini, nice to find your blog here.. wish you all the very best

Trinity said...

I went for the mellow circle concert last sunday..

bcoz last year you invited me for the concert but i could not make it as i was out of station..

then i was wondering what happened to you...so i thot of checking on you.. and now i know.. wondering how my life is going to change after september when i deliver!!!

Trinity said...

Hey i've started a new blog http://anthonydemellosj.blogspot.com/ the content of the blog is from books written by anthony de mello, im uploading them one by one as they are really good and are not available anymore in book shops and people scarcely read these kind of books so it is my attempt to make bring to light anthony's work to the blogshere.

SHALINI said...

Thanks for all the wishes everybody...
I scarcely have time to write posts any more or reply to your comments but thanks so much for visiting and keeping in touch.
Trinity Congrats on your pregnancy! Get all the rest u can now because you will become an insomniac once the baby arrives. there are some very nice sites www.welcomebabyhome.com , www.babycentre.in which are very useful and informative during pregnancy and even after.
Good Luck everybody and lots of love.

Tessa said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://muffinsnow.com

AMIT said...

Why u changed your sons name?

Boise real estate

SHALINI said...

It was a numerology thing,the change in name and I always liked the combination of A and B Amithab BAchan,Andrea BOccelli,Aditya Birla.So decided to name him Adithya Balaji

Search This Blog