VinnaiThaandi Varuvaaya

Very rarely does a film come your way that makes you reminisce about it for hours...One such film is Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya. This film made me feel happy,sad,romantic,butterflies in my stomach,anger,curiosity...etc,etc.... an amalgamation of emotions to say the least.I felt like a teenager watching this movie.So full of realism,an abundance of simplicity and every single frame of the film was so intriguing that I did not even want to blink.I absolutely loved the Simbu-Trisha duo.They are my favourites now. Trisha has always been classy and Simbu has proved beyond doubt that he can be a class act.Im so in love with the movie that Im going to book tickets right away to watch it again.The songs are brilliant and so much in sync with the movie.I love every single song in the movie.Rahman Sir at his best here too.Neither the songs nor locales look out of place and there's not a single line,song or scene in the movie thats unnecessary.No high pitched women screaming profanity,no men bellowing curses,no over-the-top fight scenes and the biggest surprise,no happy ending... This movie is the truth, a love story thats the case with many today.Yes,I would have loved it to end happily but the director is so smart,he gives us two endings one that he wished happened and then the real end,so in our mind we have also seen a happy ending and we dont feel that a stereo type ending is missed. Gautham Menon has given us a fabulous movie and I would like to congratulate him on his Script that had no flaws at all.I felt like I was watching something happen near my house and to my friend.I could relate to the characters and everything in VTV so much.So Kudos to the entire VTV team for making such a memorable film.I love it!

14 comments:

ers said...

Your News Published in Tamilers.com

tamilers.com

SHALINI said...

hey ers,thanks for letting me know.

whAt A LiFe said...

VTV is one such great movies which we can feel right there, happening in real life and its so natural. I really love the movie.

Nice post indeed

SHALINI said...

I think thats the best part of the film..its so realistic and simple.

Thamizhmaangani said...

yes shalini, so true! wanna watch the movie again!!:)) goutham rocks forever!!

SHALINI said...

Gautham totally rocks!

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

SHALINI said...

Helped you in your college assignment??Im very curious to know how...:-)

வினோத்குமார் கோபால் said...

Ganesh Character REALLY rocks in the first half...

Also Finishing touch to that charater also really good... (Karthik asking Ganesh to be the Cameraman for his first film...)

SHALINI said...

Yes even I loved that Character.He was like the thread i the entire movie.Everything was fab!

வினோத்குமார் கோபால் said...

சாரி சொல்ல வந்த இடதில சாப்பாடு போட்றாங்க சார்...

மனசு என்ன சொல்லுது ஜெஸ்ஸி ஜெஸ்ஸினு சொல்லுதா?

உன் கண் வழியா என்னை யாரும் பார்க்கலனு நினைக்கிறேன்...

chanceless dialogues...

can watch the film for this for any number of time...

Anand said...

i love the music and twist at the end is amazing part...

Anonymous said...

Some movies would really throw you on a time machine... will make you feel like somebody was recording your life all this while.. from profession to religion to conflicts.. its all the same as mine. Loved it (with out a doubt!!)

appu said...

RRB NTPC Result 2016
SSC CGL 2016 Result
Happy New Year 2017 Wishes
IBPS PO Result 2016
GCSE Results 2016
SBI PO Result 2016
NEET 2016 Result
New Year 2017 Wallpaper
Good Morning Quotes
Merry Christmas wishes Christmas wishes

Search This Blog