Listen to the music and read the post if you like.

video


Sometimes life seems like a huge room where you are like an air balloon... you are sometimes pushed high up into the air and then gravity pulls you down...and on some occasions you bump into another balloon and into another and this can either push you up or bring you down...but until you have your air within you... the possibilities are endless...
My image of life varies depending on countless factors like surroundings, locality, age, relationships, time, career, responsibilities etc... but I realized that whatever maybe the factors, the one thing constant was 'me'... Yes I have evolved and will continue to evolve until by breath is within me but I have come to know that life can be devastating and incredibly fascinating all at once. Could there have been something that I should have done differently, how would that have changed my life, should I be ecstatic at the things that I have which so many can only dream of or should I be angry at all those that I dont have and was not entitled to because of factors that were beyond me, things that I could not help...what about all those things that I did not ask for, which just happened... and how about those things that I really want and were not given to me... Was it something that I did right at one point which made everything perfect and could those same things prove absolutely detrimental to my very basics now... Is this how its supposed to be or this some dream... should I wake up to another life or should I stay this way... How could life be so melancholic... maybe life loves hypocrisy... Maybe its all meant to be, the ups the downs, the laughter the pain, the anger and the love, the innocence and the cruelty, it all has to be there, it all has to take its course to build this life we have... build memories maybe... build our future selves, to change us mould us, culminate our existence with decades of unanswered questions, immense happiness and random thoughts such as these...   There could never be a yesterday again and there could never be a tomorrow today...you have to face your life NOW...! whether you are up for it or not, whether your mind body or soul just cannot fathom another day like this, or you never want this to end,  whether you feel your whole world has crashed and can never be fixed the same way again or you are so satisfied with the way your life is that nothing more can fulfill it anymore... you have to go on, life could be even better tomorrow or could be so much more worse than now... so just hang in there and never let go of the air in you...you will do just fine...

6 comments:

Prof.VLV said...

How truly realistic and philosophical, the following sentence of your's is essence of spirituality without rituality
"until you have your air within you... the possibilities are endless"

Prof.VLV said...

Just forgot to add, soulful music, but did not enjoy magnifique visuals for reading the blog
Great

SHALINI said...

Thanks you very much Prof. Appreciate your comments.

vimal said...

The music is soothing to the ears and this write-up really took me to a different level with the music played behind.

Life is indeed unpredictable and as you said it loves hypocrisy. One moment it gives everything you always wanted and the next moment, it takes away all that you had never thought you would miss when its gone. what to do ! manushya vesham pottitten le?, vaazhnthudaane aaganum ! :D :D :D

Hope everything is alright at your end.

SHALINI said...

rightly said Vimal! nothing can be more unpredictable than life... all is great at my end... i generally had this spur of thoughts when I heard some bad news about someone whom I knew very well... a close friend... she was someone I really looked up to and now she seems to be just a mere shadow of her former self...which just made me jot down these random thoughts...

Pranavam Ravikumar a.k.a. Kochuravi said...

Highly motivating lines which reflects the inner heart of a singer.

Learning never stops.. It continues... The success lies in what we learned from our experience.

Enjoy the simple things.When we all get busy in life, only complex matters catch our attention, and we miss all these as a trivia.

"Nothing is impossible if our 'will' become dynamic"

Thanks Shalini for such a nice write. I acknowledge the effort you took in between your busy schedule.

Keep Rocking!!!


Regards

Pranavam Ravikumar a.k.a. Kochuravi

Search This Blog